Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Indiana client is in search for an ER physician to help with ER coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 7PM - 7AM and 12 Noon to 12 Midnight.
- Not a trauma center but occasionally get gunshot wound/stab wounds as "drop offs".
- Credentialing - less than a month.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Coverage: Single coverage from the hours of 3AM to 8AM.
- Annual volume: 40,000-43,000.
- Prefer Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified, but will accept FP/IM if Abem certified or has significate experience working in ER.
- EMR - Meditech.
- Typical cases: Everything emergency medicine related (strokes, Stemis, chest pain, abdominal pain, etc.
- They need someone that can work up to 10 shifts per month.
- Patient Volume: 42,000.
- Shift hours: 12 hour shifts 7AM - 7PM.
- Location: Indiana.
- If available and interested.
- Staffing mix: 36 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Number of shifts needed covered: FTE - which is about 10 per month.
- Otherwise, double coverage with mixture of midlevel providers and physicians.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 9.