Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers many specialties including anesthesiology, GS, neurology, OB, pathology, plastic surgery, trauma surgery, urology, HM, behavioral health, cardiology, and pediatrics.
- Meditech EMR.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Ultrasound available.
- 24,000 annual patient visits.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Earn While You Learn.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- Trauma surgeon on site 24/7, and always 1 on back-up.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
- This facility has 17 emergency department beds, and is a certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.