Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- 24,000 annual patient visits.
- This facility has 17 emergency department beds, and is a certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Earn While You Learn.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PT & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Meditech EMR.
- Trauma surgeon on site 24/7, and always 1 on back-up.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers many specialties including anesthesiology, GS, neurology, OB, pathology, plastic surgery, trauma surgery, urology, HM, behavioral health, cardiology, and pediatrics.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- Ultrasound available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services