Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- This facility has 17 emergency department beds, and is a certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Meditech EMR.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- 24,000 annual patient visits.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers many specialties including anesthesiology, GS, neurology, OB, pathology, plastic surgery, trauma surgery, urology, HM, behavioral health, cardiology, and pediatrics.
- Earn While You Learn.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Ultrasound available.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- Trauma surgeon on site 24/7, and always 1 on back-up.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.