Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Evansville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent in Evansville, Indiana.
- St. Vincent is a 400-bed hospital and level II trauma center featuring a 48-bed ED with an annual volume of 64,000 high acuity patients and a 19% admission rate.
- Enjoy 60 hours of daily physician coverage, 24 hours advanced practice clinician coverage, an integrated hospital medicine program and a convenient ED fast track.
- Other qualifications include Atls, Acls and Pals certifications.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago