Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Evansville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent in Evansville, Indiana.
- Other qualifications include Atls, Acls and Pals certifications.
- St. Vincent is a 400-bed hospital and level II trauma center featuring a 48-bed ED with an annual volume of 64,000 high acuity patients and a 19% admission rate.
- Enjoy 60 hours of daily physician coverage, 24 hours advanced practice clinician coverage, an integrated hospital medicine program and a convenient ED fast track.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.