Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
- A 80-bed community hospital, we're known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- We're conveniently located in southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from the city of Cincinnati, Ohio and northern Kentucky.
- Our 17-bed ED features 24/7 emergency care, private treatment rooms, on-site Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team for expedient stroke assessment, and in-department CT and X-ray.
- Highpoint Health has an average annual volume of 21,000 and provides 24-hour daily physician coverage as well as 12-hour daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago