Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our 17-bed ED features 24/7 emergency care, private treatment rooms, on-site Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team for expedient stroke assessment, and in-department CT and X-ray.
- Highpoint Health has an average annual volume of 21,000 and provides 24-hour daily physician coverage as well as 12-hour daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- A 80-bed community hospital, we're known for being progressive in patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- We're conveniently located in southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from the city of Cincinnati, Ohio and northern Kentucky.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.