Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Caro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city is primarily a retail and commercial center but is also home to the first and only Ethanol plant in Michigan.
- Inpatient average census: 2 per day.
- Check out the Annual Cars & Crafts Weekend held the first weekend in June in downtown Caro.
- The City of Caro is located in the heart of Tuscola County.
- The community is home to many historic buildings and is proud of its rich history.
- Sign-On Bonus available.
- Backup includes: Cardiology, FM, IM, GS, Nephrology, Pediatrics, Radiology including Ultrasound, Urology.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Come visit Caro, a small town feeling and friendly atmosphere with a slower pace of live, you won't want to leave.
- Lake Huron surrounds the peninsula that Caro is located on and many fine fishing spots can be found in the area.
- McLaren Caro Region is part of McLaren Health, one of Michigan's largest and most innovative healthcare systems.
- McLaren Caro Region (formerly Caro Community Hospital) is a 24 bed Critical Access Hospital committed to promoting the health and wellness of Tuscola County by providing exceptional patient-centered care.
- It has been serving the community since 1928 and joined McLaren HealthCare in 2018.
- W2 Employee Status.
- Dual EM/HM Hybrid Model.
- Emergency Department.
- Caro is only 30 minutes from Saginaw, 45 minutes from Flint, and well under two hours from Detroit.
- EMR: Paragon.
- American Physician Partners is proud to announce our new hospital partnership with McLaren Caro Region in Caro, MI.
- Annual ED Volume: 8,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Caro, MI.
- McLaren Caro offers a full range of health and wellness services at the hospital campus and off-site locations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.