Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Caro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLaren Caro offers a full range of health and wellness services at the hospital campus and off-site locations.
- Emergency Department.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Caro, MI.
- Lake Huron surrounds the peninsula that Caro is located on and many fine fishing spots can be found in the area.
- Caro is only 30 minutes from Saginaw, 45 minutes from Flint, and well under two hours from Detroit.
- McLaren Caro Region is part of McLaren Health, one of Michigan's largest and most innovative healthcare systems.
- The city is primarily a retail and commercial center but is also home to the first and only Ethanol plant in Michigan.
- Annual ED Volume: 8,000.
- The City of Caro is located in the heart of Tuscola County.
- It has been serving the community since 1928 and joined McLaren HealthCare in 2018.
- Dual EM/HM Hybrid Model.
- American Physician Partners is proud to announce our new hospital partnership with McLaren Caro Region in Caro, MI.
- The community is home to many historic buildings and is proud of its rich history.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- McLaren Caro Region (formerly Caro Community Hospital) is a 24 bed Critical Access Hospital committed to promoting the health and wellness of Tuscola County by providing exceptional patient-centered care.
- Sign-On Bonus available.
- Backup includes: Cardiology, FM, IM, GS, Nephrology, Pediatrics, Radiology including Ultrasound, Urology.
- W2 Employee Status.
- Check out the Annual Cars & Crafts Weekend held the first weekend in June in downtown Caro.
- Come visit Caro, a small town feeling and friendly atmosphere with a slower pace of live, you won't want to leave.
- Inpatient average census: 2 per day.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago