Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Board Certification: Yes, BC in Primary Specialty.
- ML Shift Times: 12pm-12am.
- Max Shift Length for Physicians: 24 hours.
- Hospital Beds: 45.
- ED Volume: 12K Annual- 1K pts per month- 32 pts per day- 1 pts per hour.
- ML Coverage: 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday).
- Acls, Atls, Pals, NRP.
- Residents: NO.
- Track patient satisfaction: Yes, PRC to track it.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago