Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lafayette is a well-educated community - home to Purdue University as well as outstanding public and private educational systems.
- Level III trauma.
- 5 Fast Track beds.
- 54,000 annual patient volume.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Emergency Department Physicians to staff our facility in Lafayette, Indiana.
- The Franciscan Health Lafayette East (formally Franciscan St Elizabeth East) facility stands as a unique, state-of-the-art hospital designed for the future, equipped to deliver clinical excellence and focused on compassionate patient-centered care.
- A high-energy community, the Greater Lafayette area is a thriving business and industry hub where many career and business opportunities abound.
- Epic EMR.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East is a 217-bed hospital with several awards and accreditations including the Hfap Primary Stroke Center Certification and Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2018.
- 24 private rooms.
- These districts feature historical architecture, art galleries and museums, live music venues, restaurants, outdoor festivals and golf courses.
- 27 beds including 3 trauma bays.
- Lafayette is centrally located - 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 13 monitored beds for cardiac patients.
- Lafayette is known for its downtown Arts & Market, and Riverfront districts.
- Specialty service rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services