Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kokomo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On average physicians will see 2 patients per hour.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Our ED treats 28,000 patients annually and has an admission rate of 11%. We provide 24-hour physician, advanced practice clinician, and scribe coverage.
- St. Vincent Kokomo is an EMS base station, and has an excellent EMS staff: IV and labs drawn often before patient enters the ER.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent Kokomo in Kokomo, Indiana.
- St. Vincent Kokomo Hospital in Howard County, Indiana, is a critical care hospital featuring many specialized medical services and resources typically found in larger metropolitan areas.
- Our location is an easy drive to Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Pacers games, as well as a minor league baseball team in town.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.