Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kokomo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our location is an easy drive to Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Pacers games, as well as a minor league baseball team in town.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent Kokomo in Kokomo, Indiana.
- St. Vincent Kokomo is an EMS base station, and has an excellent EMS staff: IV and labs drawn often before patient enters the ER.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- On average physicians will see 2 patients per hour.
- Our ED treats 28,000 patients annually and has an admission rate of 11%. We provide 24-hour physician, advanced practice clinician, and scribe coverage.
- St. Vincent Kokomo Hospital in Howard County, Indiana, is a critical care hospital featuring many specialized medical services and resources typically found in larger metropolitan areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago