Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- EM locums needed for Michigan ER.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Thank you and.
- Would prefer only Abem, but might entertain other specialties.
- Shifts are either nights 8p-8a or days 8a-8p.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Single physician coverage with Mid-level support 10a-10.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Location: MI.
- Patient Volume: 13K.
- Cover ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.