Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Single physician coverage with Mid-level support 10a-10.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Patient Volume: 13K.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient.
- Cover ER.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Thank you and.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Shifts are either nights 8p-8a or days 8a-8p.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- EM locums needed for Michigan ER.
- Location: MI.
- Would prefer only Abem, but might entertain other specialties.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.