Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would prefer only Abem, but might entertain other specialties.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Cover ER.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient.
- Location: MI.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Single physician coverage with Mid-level support 10a-10.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Shifts are either nights 8p-8a or days 8a-8p.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- EM locums needed for Michigan ER.
- Thank you and.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Patient Volume: 13K.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.