Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation's largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, IN.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician needed at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- 100 patients seen per day.
- Sunrise EMR.
- There will be admitting orders.
- Student loan repayment options, sign on bonus available, relocation up to $10,000.
- 30 beds in the ED.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers.
- St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that may include: Competitive compensation, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
- Vincent Medical Group.
- 7 on and 7 off rotation, 8 hour shifts.
- Looking for a candidate who is BC/BE in emergency medicine.
- Level 3 trauma center.
- Working with APPs.
- The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state's largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
- Emergency department sees approximately 35,000 cases per year.
- The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment.
- Base salary plus hourly rate for additional shifts.
- The St. Vincent Emergency department has historically been staffed by an independent group, however we are opening our own service line in January 2019 and this will be an employed position with Ascension/St.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago