Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician needed at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- Sunrise EMR.
- 100 patients seen per day.
- Student loan repayment options, sign on bonus available, relocation up to $10,000.
- St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation's largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers.
- 30 beds in the ED.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, IN.
- Looking for a candidate who is BC/BE in emergency medicine.
- The St. Vincent Emergency department has historically been staffed by an independent group, however we are opening our own service line in January 2019 and this will be an employed position with Ascension/St.
- Emergency department sees approximately 35,000 cases per year.
- The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state's largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
- St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that may include: Competitive compensation, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
- The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment.
- Working with APPs.
- There will be admitting orders.
- Base salary plus hourly rate for additional shifts.
- Level 3 trauma center.
- 7 on and 7 off rotation, 8 hour shifts.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- Vincent Medical Group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.