Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Scottsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our 15-bed ED has a 13,500 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with medium acuity.
- Scott Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed acute care facility where you have the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere and plenty of specialty back-up to make your 12-hour shifts enjoyable.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits.
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Located in southeastern Indiana and part of the regional network of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Scottsburg is 29 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, and benefits from easy access to other nearby cities and towns within the greater Louisville metropolitan area.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- EMR Meditech and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing.
- 7 pm.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago