Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Scottsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Our 15-bed ED has a 13,500 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with medium acuity.
- EMR Meditech and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- 7 pm.
- Scott Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed acute care facility where you have the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere and plenty of specialty back-up to make your 12-hour shifts enjoyable.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits.
- Located in southeastern Indiana and part of the regional network of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Scottsburg is 29 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, and benefits from easy access to other nearby cities and towns within the greater Louisville metropolitan area.
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.