Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (East Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- The hospital has excellent back-up coverage and the admission rate is approximately 25%. We also have accredited chest pain and stroke care centers, including a TeleStroke partnership with Rush University Medical Center.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Many "first-ever" procedures have been performed over the years at St. Catherine Hospital due to the collaboration between doctors, nurses, staff and the community.
- Metric incentive.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- East Chicago, Indiana is located 24 miles from Chicago's city center.
- TeamHealth Institute offers free CME and professional development opportunities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- The emergency department has an annual volume of 32,500 with 18 beds, 32 hours of physician coverage and 16 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- St. Catherine Hospital is a 220-bed hospital located in the heart of a historic residential neighborhood.
- The city is on the move with new economic and social initiatives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.