Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hobart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive pay.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The facility offers 50 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Hobart is only 35 miles from Chicago and all of its big city amenities.
- The 22-bed ED at St. Mary Medical Center is a non-designated Trauma Center with a current annual volume of approximately 37,000 visits.
- TeamHealth Institute offers free CME and professional development opportunities.
- Our Cardiac Catheterization Lab team time is consistently below the recommended door-to-balloon standard in patient care.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- St. Mary Medical Center is a 200-bed, non-profit facility and a leading provider of expert medical care to northwest Indiana residents.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Metric incentive.
- Paid CME allowance.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.