Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hobart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Metric incentive.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth Institute offers free CME and professional development opportunities.
- St. Mary Medical Center is a 200-bed, non-profit facility that is a leading provider of expert medical care to northwest Indiana residents.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- The 22-bed ED at St. Mary Medical Center is a designated Level II Trauma Center with a current annual volume of approximately 37,000 visits.
- Competitive pay.
- The facility offers 41 hours of physician coverage and 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Our Cardiac Catheterization Lab team time is consistently below the recommended door-to-balloon standard in patient care.
- Hobart is only 35 miles from Chicago and all of its big city amenities.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago