Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Further details will be discussed with the candidate.
- Facility: This is a private group that provides coverage for the Emergency Department at two nearby hospitals.
- The city is home to a beautiful system of parks and myriad cultural opportunities.
- Population growth, business expansion, and record-breaking new construction tell us that people want to live, work, raise their families and retire here.
- The city lies along the path of the St. Joseph River.
- Location: A growing and upcoming commercial city in Northern Indiana.
- Compensation: The group offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- The quality of life that generates this community pride comes from many sources.
- There is no trauma designation at either site.
- Opportunity: Seeking emergency medicine residency trained physicians to join their group.
- The first site sees 60,000 patients annually while the second averages 16,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Community pride is an essential part of life in the city.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.