Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Washington, IN is located in the rural and scenic Daviess County, and is a two-hour drive away from the major cities of Indianapolis and Louisville, Kentucky, and about an hour away from the French Lick Resort and Casino.
- Quality of Life.
- Washington, Indiana was established as a small railroad town in 1857, and is full of history.
- Quality people.
- Paragon EMR.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 12 hour physician shifts (7-7).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Daviess is known for having a family friendly environment that provides more personalized attention due to the small number of beds.
- The Emergency Department at Daviess Community Hospital has 3 trauma rooms, and 9 ED beds.
- 14,500 patient encounters annually.
- Despite the size, the emergency department is staffed by specially trained physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants that care for a wide variety of emergency needs ranging from minor medical problems to stabilizing trauma victims.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time and Part Time Physicians for opportunities at Daviess Community Hospital in Washington, IN.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Washington, IN is a great place to live, work and play, and raise a family, as there are several lakes nearby, parks to hike in, canoeing in the Blue River, museums, golf courses, and swimming at the nearby Delaney Park Beach.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services