Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dearborn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Enjoy multiple double-covered shifts, scribes during peak hours, as well as an additional 60 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- All specialties available to assist.
- RVU compensation plan.
- TeamHealth has a part-time position available for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to join our emergency department team at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Considerate scheduling.
- Communicative, supportive and motivated ED leadership team.
- Work with Emergency Medicine residents.
- As part of the highly reputable Beaumont Health System, the Dearborn facility is supported with a modern ED to safely practice high-quality emergent care.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine and possess active Acls and Pals certifications with a one-time certification in Atls.
- This is a excellent opportunity to work with an extraordinary group of professionals at a 91,000 annual patient volume, Level II ED serving the Dearborn and Wayne County community.
- Earn above market rates.
- Scribe assistance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.