Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dearborn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe assistance.
- Considerate scheduling.
- RVU compensation plan.
- Work with Emergency Medicine residents.
- All specialties available to assist.
- Epic EMR.
- Earn above market rates.
- Communicative, supportive and motivated ED leadership team.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine and possess active Acls and Pals certifications with a one-time certification in Atls.
- This is a excellent opportunity to work with an extraordinary group of professionals at a 91,000 annual patient volume, Level II ED serving the Dearborn and Wayne County community.
- TeamHealth has a part-time position available for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to join our emergency department team at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Enjoy multiple double-covered shifts, scribes during peak hours, as well as an additional 60 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- As part of the highly reputable Beaumont Health System, the Dearborn facility is supported with a modern ED to safely practice high-quality emergent care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago