Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lynchburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centra Medical Group is actively seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our network of Emergency Departments in Central Virginia.
- Onboarding bonus.
- All situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and Virginia's coastal beaches.
- Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, four regional medical centers, and more than 50 primary care/specialty practices.
- Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg, VA - 92K visits/yr.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- While the role may be familiar, we've structured these positions to provide you with an unusual level of control.
- Relocation assistance.
- You decide whether you want to work days, nights, or a mix of both.
- Depending on availability, you choose Where you want to work.
- The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, Cnnmoney, and for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets.
- You determine the number of shifts you prefer to work.
- Southside Community Hospital (Farmville, VA - 37K visits/yr.
- More than 30 staff physicians are board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine.
- Very competitive compensation.
- Free-standing ED that opened in December, 2014.
- Gretna Medical Center (Gretna, VA - 20K visits/yr.
- Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction-all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
- Bedford Memorial Hospital (Bedford, VA - 16K visits/yr.
- A position that lets YOU choose the work-load-and the location-you wish to work!
- Generous benefits package.
- You'll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic mansions to lakefront condos.
- Maintains a Level II trauma center, an acute MI and stroke-certified center, and a dedicated pediatrics area.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago