Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double and triple covered shifts with an average of two patients per hour.
- Recruiting BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for busy Emergency Department at Reid Health due to upcoming retirements.
- 120 hours/month or more if desired.
- Signing bonus - $50,000.
- Join long standing emergency medicine team!
- Student Loan Repayment - $100,000.
- Flexible schedule.
- Position offers flexible scheduling, 9-hour shifts, 120 hour per month or more, if desired.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Emergency department and fast track see approximately 48,000 cases per year.
- Primary Stroke Center Certification.
- Epic EMR.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity.
- Enjoy working in a state-of-the-art facility with 26-bed ED working toward Level 3 trauma designation.
- 33 Bed ED.
- No admitting orders.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago