Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- Atls certification required.
- 24,000 annual patient visits.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Terre Haute has 17 emergency department beds, is a certified Level II Trauma Center, and offers many specialties including Anesthesiology, GS, Neurology, OB, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urology, HM, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Trauma surgeon on site 24/7, and always 1 on back-up.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- Must have Administrative/Leadership Experience.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- Meditech EMR.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- As the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in the market, Terre Haute Regional Hospital has provided sophisticated care to the Wabash Valley community for over 130 years.
- Ultrasound available.
- This facility is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs.
- Envision Physician Services Managed Hospitalist Program 24/7 allowing for improved collaboration with the E.D.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director for this Level 2 Trauma Center serving the residents of the Wabash Valley community.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 27.