Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- As a member of Ascension Health, St. Vincent Health is a part of the largest Catholic, mission-driven, not-for-profit health care system in the United States.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital ED is a 31-bed, 35,500 volume, verified Level III Trauma Center.
- We have a dedicated Sexual Assault Treatment Center and a Chest Pain Center for the rapid assessment of cardiac events with cardiologists on-site.
- Full TeamHealth clinical and operational support.
- We provide 34-hours of physician coverage, scribe coverage and 20-hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician interested in a leadership position to join our ED leadership team in Anderson, Indiana.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Enjoy the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- We offer the area's only on-site air medical transportation (StatFlight) for rapid transfer to more advanced care if needed.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Located approximately 44 miles NE of downtown Indianapolis you can enjoy the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city and all of the amenities it has to offer.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago