Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- As a member of Ascension Health, St. Vincent Health is a part of the largest Catholic, mission-driven, not-for-profit health care system in the United States.
- Located approximately 44 miles NE of downtown Indianapolis you can enjoy the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city and all of the amenities it has to offer.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- We provide 34-hours of physician coverage, scribe coverage and 20-hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital ED is a 31-bed, 35,500 volume, verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Enjoy the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician interested in a leadership position to join our ED leadership team in Anderson, Indiana.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Full TeamHealth clinical and operational support.
- We offer the area's only on-site air medical transportation (StatFlight) for rapid transfer to more advanced care if needed.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- We have a dedicated Sexual Assault Treatment Center and a Chest Pain Center for the rapid assessment of cardiac events with cardiologists on-site.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.