Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be supported by all main specialties with the exception of pediatrics and burns, and a fast track staffed by highly capable advanced practice clinicians during 8-hour physician shifts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
- CME and full benefits.
- RVU compensation plan.
- Work with residents.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Cerner EMR.
- Schedules are prepared in advance and preferences are considered to provide you with a healthy work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to enjoy job satisfaction and the rewards that come with it on our emergency department team at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Warren, Michigan.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago