Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME and full benefits.
- Cerner EMR.
- Work with residents.
- Schedules are prepared in advance and preferences are considered to provide you with a healthy work-life balance.
- You will be supported by all main specialties with the exception of pediatrics and burns, and a fast track staffed by highly capable advanced practice clinicians during 8-hour physician shifts.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to enjoy job satisfaction and the rewards that come with it on our emergency department team at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Warren, Michigan.
- We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- RVU compensation plan.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.