Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hobart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We also have accredited chest pain and stroke care centers including our TeleStroke partnership with Rush University Medical Center with teams that can treat a heart attack or stroke in minutes.
- Free CME and leadership training through TeamHealth Institute.
- The current annual volume of the 22-bed department is approximately 37,000 visits with 42 hours of physician coverage and 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Our Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab team time is consistently below the recommended door-to-balloon standard in patient care.
- St. Mary's Medical Center is a part of the Community Healthcare System comprised of three not-for-profit hospitals.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- St. Mary's Medical Center is a 200-bed, non-profit facility that is a leading provider of expert medical care to Northwest Indiana residents.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Metric incentive.
- The emergency department at St. Mary Medical Center opened a brand new emergency department in January 2011.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- All three hospitals in the system were awarded the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2016.
- Competitive pay.
- Located in Hobart we are only 35 miles from Chicago and all of the big city amenities to has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago