Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 34-hours of physician and scribe coverage and 20-hours of APC coverage daily.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Equitable scheduling, holidays, time off.
- St. Vincent Anderson Emergency Department is a 31-bed, 35,500 volume, verified Level III Trauma Center.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- We have a dedicated Sexual Assault Treatment Center and a Chest Pain Center for the rapid assessment of cardiac events with cardiologists on-site.
- As a member of Ascension Health, St. Vincent Health is a part of the largest Catholic, mission-driven, not-for-profit health care system in the United States.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- We offer the area's only on-site air medical transportation (StatFlight) for rapid transfer to more advanced care if needed.
- Located approximately 44 miles NE of downtown Indianapolis you can enjoy the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city and all of the amenities it has to offer.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Brand new opportunity to join our Emergency Medicine team at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago