Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer the area's only on-site air medical transportation (StatFlight) for rapid transfer to more advanced care if needed.
- Equitable scheduling, holidays, time off.
- We have a dedicated Sexual Assault Treatment Center and a Chest Pain Center for the rapid assessment of cardiac events with cardiologists on-site.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- As a member of Ascension Health, St. Vincent Health is a part of the largest Catholic, mission-driven, not-for-profit health care system in the United States.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- St. Vincent Anderson Emergency Department is a 31-bed, 35,500 volume, verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We provide 34-hours of physician and scribe coverage and 20-hours of APC coverage daily.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Brand new opportunity to join our Emergency Medicine team at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- Located approximately 44 miles NE of downtown Indianapolis you can enjoy the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city and all of the amenities it has to offer.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.