Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seymour) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Emergency Medicine physician who values practicing at a safe and efficient ED in a supportive team culture with thoughtful scheduling.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board-certified in Family or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- In-house hospital medicine physicians are scheduled for 16 hours per day and assist with ED admits.
- Metrics also support a well-run ED with a door-to-doc time of 10 minutes and Lwbs rate of less than 1%. We offer free CME and an impressive hourly rate for full-time employment.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- This ED cares for more than 30,000 patients annually with the collaboration of highly-capable advanced practice clinicians and nursing staff and a hands-on ED medical director.
- A new enhanced sign-on bonus for full-time hours is available!
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth is offering a satisfying career and the financial rewards that come with it at Schneck Medical Center in Seymour, Indiana!
- New lucrative sign-on bonus available.
- Scribes reduce administrative coverage.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.