Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seymour) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Metrics also support a well-run ED with a door-to-doc time of 10 minutes and Lwbs rate of less than 1%. We offer free CME and an impressive hourly rate for full-time employment.
- In-house hospital medicine physicians are scheduled for 16 hours per day and assist with ED admits.
- Scribes reduce administrative coverage.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Emergency Medicine physician who values practicing at a safe and efficient ED in a supportive team culture with thoughtful scheduling.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A new enhanced sign-on bonus for full-time hours is available!
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- New lucrative sign-on bonus available.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board-certified in Family or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Excellent compensation.
- TeamHealth is offering a satisfying career and the financial rewards that come with it at Schneck Medical Center in Seymour, Indiana!
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- This ED cares for more than 30,000 patients annually with the collaboration of highly-capable advanced practice clinicians and nursing staff and a hands-on ED medical director.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago