Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hobart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- The current annual volume of the 22-bed department is approximately 37,000 visits with 42 hours of physician coverage and 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- We also have accredited chest pain and stroke care centers including our TeleStroke partnership with Rush University Medical Center with teams that can treat a heart attack or stroke in minutes.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- St. Mary's Medical Center is a part of the Community Healthcare System comprised of three not-for-profit hospitals.
- Free CME and leadership training through TeamHealth Institute.
- Competitive pay.
- St. Mary's Medical Center is a 200-bed, non-profit facility that is a leading provider of expert medical care to Northwest Indiana residents.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Located in Hobart we are only 35 miles from Chicago and all of the big city amenities to has to offer.
- Our Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab team time is consistently below the recommended door-to-balloon standard in patient care.
- The emergency department at St. Mary Medical Center opened a brand new emergency department in January 2011.
- All three hospitals in the system were awarded the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2016.
- Metric incentive.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.