Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (East Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician looking to join a leading healthcare system in northwest Indiana.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Competitive pay.
- St. Catherine Hospital is a 220-bed hospital located in the heart of a historic residential neighborhood.
- Enjoy the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Metric incentive.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Many "first-ever" procedures have been performed over the years at St. Catherine Hospital due to the collaboration between doctors, nurses, staff and the community.
- The city is on the move with new economic and social initiatives.
- East Chicago, Indiana is located 24 miles from Chicago's city center.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- TeamHealth Institute offers free CME and professional development opportunities.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- The hospital has excellent back-up coverage and the admission rate is approximately 25%. We also have accredited chest pain and stroke care centers, including a TeleStroke partnership with Rush University Medical Center.
- The emergency department has an annual volume of 32,500 with 18 beds, 32 hours of physician coverage and 16 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.