Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Hancock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: MI state license needed, not required.
- There will be enough time to obtain a MI state license before this assignment begins.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and the annual volume is 9,000 - 10,000.
- Caseload: 9,000 - 10,000 annual volume.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.