Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative earnings.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Conveniently located in southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and northern Kentucky Highpoint Health is a 62-bed community hospital, known for progressive patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- Our Emergency Department features: 24/7 emergency care, Private treatment rooms, Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team (for expedient stroke assessment), and in-department CT and X-ray.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Emergency Department highlights Annual Volume: 21,000 Daily Physician Coverage: 24 hour physician coverage Daily APC Coverage: 12 hour APC coverage Hospital Beds: 80 ED Beds: 17 Hospital Medicine Program: Yes Acuity Level: Medium.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- CME benefits available through the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Highpoint Health.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago