Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME benefits available through the TeamHealth Institute.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Lucrative earnings.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Highpoint Health.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Conveniently located in southeastern Indiana, just 30 minutes or less from Cincinnati and northern Kentucky Highpoint Health is a 62-bed community hospital, known for progressive patient care, technology, and the personal warmth you'd expect from a community hospital.
- You'll find there's a lot to like about Highpoint Health.
- Our Emergency Department features: 24/7 emergency care, Private treatment rooms, Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team (for expedient stroke assessment), and in-department CT and X-ray.
- If you'd like to work where you'll be valued and encouraged to grow, join us now.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Emergency Department highlights Annual Volume: 21,000 Daily Physician Coverage: 24 hour physician coverage Daily APC Coverage: 12 hour APC coverage Hospital Beds: 80 ED Beds: 17 Hospital Medicine Program: Yes Acuity Level: Medium.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.