Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16,500 Annual Volume.
- Today our acute care community hospital serves the healthcare needs of a much broader and growing population in Harrison and Crawford counties, Indiana and Meade County, Kentucky - a service area of approximately 60,rong>Emergency Department Profile.
- 10 Hours Advanced Practice Provider Coverage.
- As an affiliate of Norton.
- Families in Corydon will love classic attractions such as the Indiana Caverns, zip line canopy tours with great views of southern Indiana, and several museums.
- Corydon is a quiet bedroom community with good schools and in the greater Louisville metro area, which boasts 1 million people and all the amenities of a large city but the charm of a small town.
- Healthcare, Harrison County Hospital enjoys the best of both worlds- access to all the resources of the largest health system in Louisville, while retaining local ownership and leadership in daily operations.
- 12 Private Treatment Rooms and 2 Private Registration Rooms.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Corydon, offers many southern Indiana attractions, including the seasonal farmer's markets, touring a winery, and many fine eateries spread across the southern countryside.
- The city has undergone a remarkable, arts, food, architecture, and cultural renaissance fueled by bourbon tourism.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- There are plenty of activities, including a fun and entertaining nightlife and interesting historical sites.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Harrison County Hospital has continuously served the people of Harrison County since 1950.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services