Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 21 ED beds, 2 large trauma bays, a Behavioral Seclusion room and Fast Track.
- Advanced equipment including bedside ultrasound in ED, Glidascope and Endoscopes.
- There is support from in-house specialists during day hours for surgery, orthopaedics, cardiology, pediatrics, ENT, neurology, anesthesia and OB/GYN.
- Known for its historic homes in the downtown area, Madison hosts the Nights Before Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes in November and December annually.
- King's Daughters' Health also offers emergency helicopter transport capability for patients in critical, life-threatening situations.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician at King's Daughters' Health in Madison, IN.
- Madison is home to Clifty Falls State Park, Historic Downtown, wineries and various antique shops.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The foodie is certain to enjoy Madison's Ribberfest in August and the tasty Soup, Stew, Chili and Brew held each October.
- A private, not-for-profit organization, KDH is focused on delivering exceptional health services to families throughout southeast Indiana and portions of northern Kentucky.
- Physicians in the KDH ED access advanced diagnostic tests, high-resolution imagery, and a fully staffed laboratory.
- In October 2017, Madison received the honor of being named a Division I Stellar Community Designee creating partnerships designed to recognize Indiana's smaller communities that have identified comprehensive community / economic development projects and activities.
- King's Daughters' Health (KDH) in Madison, IN is a modern facility opened in 2013 and has 87 beds including an ICU.
- Come out to support the local farmer at the Farmer's Market held around the Broadway Fountain each April through October!
- Madison hosts the River Roots Music & Folk Art Festival in May, packed with live music and children's activities.
- 12 hours of scribe coverage daily (2pm-2am).
- EMR Meditech with Dragon dictation.
- For the art lover, Madison hosts the annual Chautauqua Festival of Art in September with a spring and fall arts and crafts show held on the lawn of the historic Court house.
- In 2016, Madison's estimated population was 12,247.
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Emergency Department.
- The Madison Regatta is held each July 4th weekend and draws in thousands of spectators for the week-long event.
- Recognized as a quaint "river town", Madison, IN is positioned along the stunning Ohio River and is located 1 hour from Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH, and just 2 hours from Indianapolis, IN and Lexington, KY.
- 21,000 annual patient volume.
- The River Run Car Show/Rockin' on the River and the Hispanic Festival are held each year in September.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services