Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 20, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician at King's Daughters' Health in Madison, IN.
- The Madison Regatta is held each July 4th weekend and draws in thousands of spectators for the week-long event.
- Come out to support the local farmer at the Farmer's Market held around the Broadway Fountain each April through October!
- Recognized as a quaint "river town", Madison, IN is positioned along the stunning Ohio River and is located 1 hour from Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH, and just 2 hours from Indianapolis, IN and Lexington, KY.
- EMR Meditech with Dragon dictation.
- Madison hosts the River Roots Music & Folk Art Festival in May, packed with live music and children's activities.
- A private, not-for-profit organization, KDH is focused on delivering exceptional health services to families throughout southeast Indiana and portions of northern Kentucky.
- Known for its historic homes in the downtown area, Madison hosts the Nights Before Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes in November and December annually.
- Madison is home to Clifty Falls State Park, Historic Downtown, wineries and various antique shops.
- Emergency Department.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The foodie is certain to enjoy Madison's Ribberfest in August and the tasty Soup, Stew, Chili and Brew held each October.
- 12 hours of scribe coverage daily (2pm-2am).
- In October 2017, Madison received the honor of being named a Division I Stellar Community Designee creating partnerships designed to recognize Indiana's smaller communities that have identified comprehensive community / economic development projects and activities.
- King's Daughters' Health (KDH) in Madison, IN is a modern facility opened in 2013 and has 87 beds including an ICU.
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- 21 ED beds, 2 large trauma bays, a Behavioral Seclusion room and Fast Track.
- 21,000 annual patient volume.
- Physicians in the KDH ED access advanced diagnostic tests, high-resolution imagery, and a fully staffed laboratory.
- There is support from in-house specialists during day hours for surgery, orthopaedics, cardiology, pediatrics, ENT, neurology, anesthesia and OB/GYN.
- The River Run Car Show/Rockin' on the River and the Hispanic Festival are held each year in September.
- Advanced equipment including bedside ultrasound in ED, Glidascope and Endoscopes.
- For the art lover, Madison hosts the annual Chautauqua Festival of Art in September with a spring and fall arts and crafts show held on the lawn of the historic Court house.
- King's Daughters' Health also offers emergency helicopter transport capability for patients in critical, life-threatening situations.
- In 2016, Madison's estimated population was 12,247.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.