Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grayling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Annual Volume: 20,000 patients.
- It is the site of the world's longest canoe marathon, and a legendary trout fishery.
- Grayling is perhaps best known for the beautiful AuSable River that winds through town.
- APP coverage: 12-21 hours.
- Grayling, Michigan is a sanctuary for those who seek the great outdoors-a paradise for anglers, hunters, and canoeists, and a living reminder of Michigan as it was before the lumber era.
- Extensive specialty back up.
- Recreational facilities in the area include two public 18-hole golf courses, Fox Run Country Club & Grayling Country Club, 10 state forest campgrounds and one national forest campground, two state parks, the city park, and two ski resorts.
- Our mission implores us to improve the health of our communities by providing vital health services and offering access for all.
- Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital provides over $3 million worth of donated services to the communities served by the organization.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their professional team in Grayling, Michigan.
- The hospitals commitment to quality care has been recognized by The Joint Commission.
- Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital has 81 licensed inpatient beds, a 39-bed skilled nursing/ long-term care unit, an active emergency department, and three physician offices located in Grayling, Prudenville and Roscommon.
- Physician coverage: 24 hours.
- The scenic, wooded terrain is ideal for almost every land-based outdoor sport including hunting, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and morel mushroom hunting.
- Grayling-Up North Starts Here!
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services