Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cadillac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their professional team in Cadillac, MI.
- Nestled in Wexford County, Cadillac is home to beautiful Lake Cadillac and Lake Mitchell.
- The facility provides healthcare to more than 80,000 residents across seven counties.
- Annual Volume: 26,400 patients.
- With convenient highway access from United States-131, M-115, and M-55, the Cadillac area is a comfortable road trip from any direction, and offers interesting history, challenging outdoor recreation opportunities, abundant cultural activities, a pleasant climate, and beautiful natural scenery.
- Emergency Department.
- Munson Healthcare invests heavily in attracting the top medical specialists and acquiring the newest technology.
- Shifts: 12 hour shifts.
- Fast-track integrated with the main ED.
- The community is a recreation wonderland, offering a myriad of activities to appease nearly every interest including fishing, boating, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, and golfing to name a few.
- On-staff specialists offer quality care in urology, general and orthopedic surgery, podiatry, obstetrics, and cardiology.
- Their ultimate goal is to offer every possible advantage, so you can achieve the best possible health.
- Cadillac, Michigan is a beautiful community with many natural resources.
- Coverage: 25 hours of physician/20+ hours of NP/PA.
- Extensive specialty back up.
- Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital is the proud recipient of the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 2015 and 2014 also was named to the Thomas Reuters "Top 100 Hospitals" for 2009 and 2011.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services