Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 5, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coldwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 12 Hours of APP coverage.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Its citizens are committed to family, education, and community.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- It is located 35 miles from Battle Creek, 60 miles from Lansing, and just 11 miles from the Indiana border.
- 23,000 Annual volume.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- The county is also very well known for its preservation of some of the most beautiful turn-of-the-century architecture.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in Coldwater, MI.
- 24 Hours of daily physician coverage.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 17 Beds.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Branch County is a diverse and thriving rural area with a large agricultural and manufacturing base.
- ProMedica Coldwater Regional Hospital has a full campus, which houses not only the hospital, but also the Family Medicine Clinic, Substance Treatment and Referral Service, the Houghton Family Physical Therapy, and Rehabilitation Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Home Health and Hospice services, Occupational Health services, and a Pediatric and Adolescent Center.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Coldwater, Michigan is located in southwest Michigan, in Branch County.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 21.