Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sturgis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sturgis offers visitors a traditional downtown as well as commercial areas with access to fast food, shopping, and overnight lodging.
- 10 Hours of App coverage Sat - Tues.
- It also features unique in-town attractions such as the Sturges-Young Auditorium and the Doyle Community Center.
- Located on the Michigan-Indiana border, Sturgis combines the conveniences of a City with proximity to a vast array of beautiful natural resources including numerous rivers and recreational lakes.
- Warren Dunes, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph area.
- Just 45 minutes to South Bend, IN and less than 2 hours to Chicago.
- In 2005 a $15 million dollar expansion was undertaken to construct the new Birthing Center and remodel & update to our surgical facilities.
- 14,000 Annual volume.
- EMR currently using is Meditech.
- These services include Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, and Pulmonary medicine.
- Sturgis is also close to regional attractions such as Shipshewana, Indiana and several beautiful golf courses.
- Sturgis Hospital also offers a 24/7 Tele-stroke Program.
- Sturgis Hospital is a 84-bed licensed, acute care facility.
- Emergency Department.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Sturgis, MI.
- Nearly 40 active Medical Staff members, available within the Sturgis and surrounding communities, represent a wide variety of specialties including Anesthesiology, Family Practice, General Surgery, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Radiology, Urology and Vascular Surgery.
- Additional specialties are offered through the Hospital's Courtesy, Consulting and Affiliate Medical Staff members.
- 11 ED beds.
- You can be on some of the prettiest shoreline of Lake Michigan in 90 minutes!
- 24 Hours of daily physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services