Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sturgis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the Michigan-Indiana border, Sturgis combines the conveniences of a City with proximity to a vast array of beautiful natural resources including numerous rivers and recreational lakes.
- It also features unique in-town attractions such as the Sturges-Young Auditorium and the Doyle Community Center.
- 14,000 Annual volume.
- In 2005 a $15 million dollar expansion was undertaken to construct the new Birthing Center and remodel & update to our surgical facilities.
- Just 45 minutes to South Bend, IN and less than 2 hours to Chicago.
- You can be on some of the prettiest shoreline of Lake Michigan in 90 minutes!
- 24 Hours of daily physician coverage.
- 10 Hours of App coverage Sat - Tues.
- Emergency Department.
- 11 ED beds.
- Sturgis offers visitors a traditional downtown as well as commercial areas with access to fast food, shopping, and overnight lodging.
- Warren Dunes, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph area.
- Sturgis Hospital is a 84-bed licensed, acute care facility.
- Sturgis is also close to regional attractions such as Shipshewana, Indiana and several beautiful golf courses.
- Additional specialties are offered through the Hospital's Courtesy, Consulting and Affiliate Medical Staff members.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Sturgis, MI.
- These services include Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, and Pulmonary medicine.
- Sturgis Hospital also offers a 24/7 Tele-stroke Program.
- Nearly 40 active Medical Staff members, available within the Sturgis and surrounding communities, represent a wide variety of specialties including Anesthesiology, Family Practice, General Surgery, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Radiology, Urology and Vascular Surgery.
- EMR currently using is Meditech.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 21.