Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hammond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent locations to choose from within an easy commute to greater Chicagoland: Hammond, Munster, Dyer, Schererville, Crown Point and Merrillville.
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
- Chicago Area Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.