Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Iron Mountain, MI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package equal to 20-25% of the base salary.
- Shifts are 12 hours and 12 shifts a month is considered a full time position.
- Facility Type: Hospital-employed position.
- Student loan repayment is also an option.
- Salary is competitive and includes bonus potential.
- Location: Iron Mountain, MI.
- Potential for medical directorship.
- There is potential for medical directorship of the department.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Length Of Assignment: Permenent.
- The Emergency Department and the After Hours Care Clinic (Fast Track) have combined visits of 28,000 a year.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.