Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Iron Mountain, MI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package equal to 20-25% of the base salary.
- Facility Type: Hospital-employed position.
- Student loan repayment is also an option.
- Shifts are 12 hours and 12 shifts a month is considered a full time position.
- There is potential for medical directorship of the department.
- Length Of Assignment: Permenent.
- Salary is competitive and includes bonus potential.
- Potential for medical directorship.
- Location: Iron Mountain, MI.
- The Emergency Department and the After Hours Care Clinic (Fast Track) have combined visits of 28,000 a year.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.