Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Case Load/PPD: ~20.
- Day/Hours: 12-hour shifts (7 on 7 off or 14 on 14 off 6 AM-6 PM / 6 PM-6 AM) - need 2 MD for days and 2 for nights -Patient Mix/Population: All ages -EMR System: Paper -Required Certifications: BC is required -Types of cases: Bread and butter-Working with: Other MDs + CMO -Prefers someone who has previous DOD experience or has been enlisted/contracted to serve in Afghanistan not required -Needs them to be super solid picky -Urgent Care experience required.
- The facility is located near Indianapolis, IN.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more.
- All this and more for your assignment in Indianapolis.
- Reference ID: ORD-001399-MD-IN.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- A government facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: Yes.
- Support Staff: LPNs, CNAs, NPs, medical coordinator.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 24.