Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 26, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-001399-MD-IN.
- All this and more for your assignment in Indianapolis.
- A government facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: LPNs, CNAs, NPs, medical coordinator.
- The facility is located near Indianapolis, IN.
- Government: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: ~20.
- Day/Hours: 12-hour shifts (7 on 7 off or 14 on 14 off 6 AM-6 PM / 6 PM-6 AM) - need 2 MD for days and 2 for nights -Patient Mix/Population: All ages -EMR System: Paper -Required Certifications: BC is required -Types of cases: Bread and butter-Working with: Other MDs + CMO -Prefers someone who has previous DOD experience or has been enlisted/contracted to serve in Afghanistan not required -Needs them to be super solid picky -Urgent Care experience required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago