Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: ~20.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more.
- The facility is located near Indianapolis, IN.
- All this and more for your assignment in Indianapolis.
- A government facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
- Day/Hours: 12-hour shifts (7 on 7 off or 14 on 14 off 6 AM-6 PM / 6 PM-6 AM) - need 2 MD for days and 2 for nights -Patient Mix/Population: All ages -EMR System: Paper -Required Certifications: BC is required -Types of cases: Bread and butter-Working with: Other MDs + CMO -Prefers someone who has previous DOD experience or has been enlisted/contracted to serve in Afghanistan not required -Needs them to be super solid picky -Urgent Care experience required.
- Reference ID: ORD-001399-MD-IN.
- Government: Yes.
- Support Staff: LPNs, CNAs, NPs, medical coordinator.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 24.