Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 4, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Allegan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 11 Private treatment rooms.
- NEW Rate!
- Allegan County is located in the south west part of lower Michigan along the Great Lakes.
- 24 Hours of daily physician coverage.
- The hospital has been named Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare Magazine 2011-2014. Allegan General provides a wide range of healthcare services to the community, including bariatrics, surgery, sleep center, emergency, physical rehabilitation and mental health.
- 11,000 Annual volume.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in Allegan, MI.
- It was financed by contributions from the County Board of Supervisors, the Kellogg Foundation, the Federal Works Agency, and individual subscriptions from the citizens of Allegan.
- Truly, Allegan is a great place.
- The riverfront boardwalk, historic downtown and homes, and friendly citizens give Allegan its small town ambiance.
- Allegan General Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care facility governed by an eleven member board of trustees.
- A community with an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and community minded approach.
- The County is still mostly rural in nature, and still maintains an agriculture and tourist based economy, however trends are toward more light industry and technology which has translated into Allegan County being in one of the fastest growing regions of the state.
- It is the 18th largest county in Michigan and has 24 townships.
- Emergency Department.
- The original Allegan General Hospital was incorporated in May 1938 as the Allegan Health Center.
- It is approximately 827 square miles with 25 miles of coast line along Lake Michigan.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services