Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in IN
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 110 beds -ER has 12 beds (4 are express care).
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, IM With peds EXP.
- 10/30 8p-8a.
- No license,.
- Patient Volume: 13800k.
- 10/19 24 hr shift.
- BC / BE.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 weeks.
- 10/23 8p-8a.
- Charting / Dictation:Athena.
- It is held at the camp ground near Whitewater River and features performances by local bands.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The MudFest is one such event which is organized every July.
- FP or IM with ER experience OK.
- Trauma Level: non-designated but stabilize and ship out.
- Annual Volume: 13, 800K.
- The festival features over a hundred volleyball teams in a specially prepared muddy court. The other popular event is the Heritage MusicFest which is organized every June.
- Certifications: Atls, Acls, Pals.
- 10/25 24 hr shift.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Specialties Represented: list of specialties represented at the hospital.
- Start Date: Monday, 10/15/18.
- Schedule: 10/15 8a-8p.
- Shifts per Month Needed: 6.
- The city hosts a number of local celebrations around the year.
- Procedures Needed: general.
- FP, or IM ok w ER experience.
- 10/17 8p-8a.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 weeks- possibly ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.