Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in IN
Tuesday · March 28, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen pays $250 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Multiple) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have MI license and DEA.
- Volumes range from 17,000-23,000.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Offering $250/hr, plus paid travel and medical malpractice coverage.
- Extensive specialty back up.
- Two nearby ED's needing coverage.
- Abem/Aobem Certification Required, OR, Abim/Abfm with 2 years recent ED Experience required.
- Must have clean malpractice/background.
- Pay is weekly via direct deposit.
- We are seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians for locum tenens/1099 shift coverage in Northwest Michigan (lower half).
- FirstNet/Cerner EMR with dynamic documentation.
- 11-12-hour shifts.
- BLS, Pals, Acls & Atls Certifications Required unless currently BE in ED--can show past Atls certification was held.
- 12-24/hrs of APP coverage.
- Covid Vaccination required.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Accountable Healthcare Staffing.