Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in IN
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts are either nights 8p-8a or days 8a-8p.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Thank you and.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Single physician coverage with Mid-level support 10a-10.
- Patient Volume: 13K.
- Cover ER.
- EM locums needed for Michigan ER.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Location: MI.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Would prefer only Abem, but might entertain other specialties.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.